The Town Council is responsible for the maintenance of several bus shelters in Hailsham which are installed at the following locations:
- North Street (outside Tesco)
- South Road (opposite Diplocks Way)
- South Road (Cacklebury)
- Magham Down
- Amberstone (opposite waste depot)
- Ersham Road (opposite The Avenue)
- Ersham Road (between The Avenue and Coach Barn Lane)
- Battle Road (adjacent to Amberstone View)
- Hawks Road (adjacent to Harebeating Drive)
- Anglesey Avenue (opposite Goodwin Close)
- Anglesey Avenue (adjacent to Farne Close)
Whilst bus shelters are regularly monitored, we would appreciate any reports of graffiti and/or vandalism to ensure that repairs can be made as soon as possible.
To report a problem with one of our bus shelters please call 01323 841702 or email us.