Square Youth Cafe 1 Market Square, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1AQ Open afternoons (Mon-Wed, years 7-8) and evenings (Mon-Fri, years 9-12). Call 01323 843377 / 841702.…
James West Community Centre
Brunel Drive, Hailsham, BN27 3FX
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the James West Community Centre is closed until further notice.
- Ideal for meetings, community events, sports, youth groups, playgroups and conferences, as well as private function hire.
- Large 18m x 10m hall, able to accommodate an audience of approximately 200 seated for licensed public performances.
- Largel fitted kitchen, store rooms, toilets, changing rooms and a P.A. system.
- Ample free parking.
Click here for more information on the James West Community Centre. If you would like to view the facility, we would be delighted to show you around. To arrange this, or to make a booking, please call 01323 841702 or email email@example.com.
Fleur De Lys council chamber/meeting room
Town Council Offices, Inglenook, Market Street, Hailsham, BN27 2AE
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Fleur de Lys Meeting Room is closed until further notice.
- Ideal for weddings, meetings, conferences and playgroups…
- Seating available for up to 30 guests.
- Small fitted kitchen (cutlery, crockery, kettle, coffee perculator and fridge included); toilet.
- Access via garden at the rear of the Town Council offices. Limited free car parking available.
If you would like to view the Fleur de Lys Council Meeting Room, we would be delighted to show you around. To arrange this, or to make a booking, please call 01323 841702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Corner Hall
Hawks Road, Hailsham, BN27 1ND
- Ideal for wedding receptions, parties, meetings, play groups, sports activities and more…
- Main room; small (meeting room); tables and chairs; kitchen area; toilets, disabled access.
- Ample free parking in the adjacent car park.
If you would like to view the Union Corner Hall, staff would be delighted to show you around. To arrange this, or to make a booking, please contact Naomi on 01323 844743.